Both the Tennis Tutor and Tennis Tutor Plus feature:
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Built-in Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run.
- 150 ball capacity – More than two standard pick-up baskets.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to six hours of playing time per charge. Even more playing time is available with an optional External Battery Pack.
- Low Battery Charge Indicator – Politely beeps when there is about one-half hour of playing time left.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging. An optional smart/fast charger can charge the battery in less than six hours.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Fold-out Towing Handle – Tows like luggage on built-in caster wheels
- Dual 2-line Oscillator – Allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students. Spacing can be set to either narrow or wide. ($200)
- Two-button wireless remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.($200)